Key tidbits of information from the video:
- DAC is powered by onboard 3.3V regulator.
- Output from the DAC is differential 3vpp; (true output is difference) each output goes though a low pass filter for anti-aliasing.
- Fed into AD 8056 op-amp to convert differential signal to single-ended and level shift from 3vpp to 10vpp (-5 to +5V)
- Potentiometer is used to control gain of output.
- There's a bit of input protection on the ADC.
- Input filter converts 10vpp to 3vpp for ADC chip.
- MC34063 Step-Up/Down/Inverting Switching Regulators to generate negative rail for output from single +5VDC supply.
Copyright (c) gojimmypi all rights reserved. Blogger Image Move Cleaned: 5/3/2021 1:35:54 PM